If you found out on the 9th October you had until the 13th October (and then another month) to migrate to a new email service, you might be panicking. While the process isn’t too complicated, understanding how to set up Microsoft 365 or Google’s NFP process can be complex and confusing.
We’re here to help.
Real World provides NFP setup services for Microsoft 365 every day for our customers. If you would like professional assistance with getting your environment configured, purchasing and/or configuring your domain, migrating your email data from an email backup, and configuring security defaults we can help you out. We are a Microsoft Partner with over 25 years in the NFP eco-system.
Microsoft provides Australian registered NFPs up to 10 Microsoft 365 Business Premium accounts and up to 300 Microsoft 365 Business Basic accounts for free as part of their NFP program. They also provide up to $2000 of Azure Credits.
Our 365 setup service usually costs NFP’s $599, but for P&C associations we are offering a special price of $299 for the setup and basic configuration.
Our service includes:
- Assistance with registering your organisation with Microsoft if you have not already done so
- Connection of your chosen domain name and configuring Microsoft as your DNS Hosting Provider
- Configuration of up to 5 named user accounts and 5 shared mailboxes
- Configuration of Multifactor Authentication and Security Defaults for your users
- Configuration of Self Service Password Reset
- 30 minutes of IT support for getting up and running