Real World’s team of IT Support Engineers are skilled at delivering IT management solutions for Small and Medium businesses (1 – 200 seats) and IT infrastructure solutions. Real World works with a range of sectors including IT, Finance, Not for Profit, Religious, Education, Manufacturing, Construction and Corporate.
Managed IT packages are tailored to individual client needs. Typically, an IT support agreement includes:
- Level 1, 2 and 3 help-desk for all IT issues
- maintenance of servers
- network management and maintenance
- telephone and communications management and maintenance
- patch management
- pro-active maintenance
- IT procurement and process management
- Disaster Recovery Testing and Support
- Pro-active capacity planning and support
- Training and Education for staff
- Regular reporting and account-management meetings
All support agreements include service level agreement based on the severity of an incident. Managed IT clients are assigned a dedicated account management and technical leader for account and relationship management.