Real World is a technology leader in Open Networking strategy and solution design. With extensive experience with the major Open Networking and Commodity Networking solutions, Real World can help you design, develop and build high-performance networking solutions utilising a range of open and proprietary network solutions. Customers who have deployed Open or Commodity Networking based solutions typically see 20 – 80% savings over traditional infrastructure solutions from major vendors.
Typical solutions include:
- Virtualised Internet Edge and IP transport
- High-performance and high density pseudowire transport using VXLAN, Layer 2 Pseudowire (Martini) or VPLS
- SDN and DevOps based service activation and provisioning
- ON software solutions for 40G, 10G and 1G switching built on Dell S series switching, including
- IP Infusion OCNOS
- Cumulus Linux
- Dell Networking OS (built on Force10 software)
- OpenDaylight and OpenStack
- OpenFlow for reporting or traffic management
- Routing and transport design using
- Juniper Virtual MX (VMX)
- Junos-V Perimeter
- Cisco CSR 1000V
- Open Source routing such as BIRD and Quagga
Our professional experience tells us that most businesses looking to expand their infrastructure need to implement solutions that effectively integrate with existing hardware or networking design.
Our team of engineers have tested, verified and deployed many solutions involving a mix of open and commodity solutions with major networking vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Ciena and Dell in a range of enterprise and service provider designs.
If you don’t know where to start on your open-networking journey, our pre-deployment consulting service is ideal to help you scope your project, develop your test site and develop a proof-of-concept for your project. Contact us to discuss your project or for more information about how our experienced team can help you.