Update: (27 July 2018) The competition close date has been extended due to demand until 12pm Wednesday 1st August. The draw will now take place on Wednesday 1st August and the winner will be announced on Thursday 2nd August.
The following terms and conditions apply to the IT Security and Software Updates Survey Competition. The competition opens on Tuesday 10th July 2018, and entries close at 12pm on Friday 27th July 2018 AEST. While answers to the survey will be accepted after this point, any entries which are submitted after this time will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- The promoter for the competition is Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd, ABN: 74 101 234 664 of 2A/277 Lane Cove Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113.
- Entry to the competition is open to individuals aged 18 years or over. Entry is open to any Australian Resident who is not an employee, contractor or immediate family member of an employee or contractor of Real World Technology Solutions or another company within the Real World Group. By entering the competition and providing your contact details you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- The prize will be selected by random draw. The prize is a Microsoft Surface Pro m3 (7Y30) valued at $1199 including GST.
- Entry to the competition opens at 9am on Tuesday 10th July 2018 AEST. Entries close at 12pm on Friday 27th July 2018 AEST.
- You may enter the competition by fully completing the survey online and providing your contact details. You must provide all of your contact details (name, company, email, phone and address) to be eligible to enter. Incomplete survey responses or contact details will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- Entrants are responsible for all of their own costs with respect to completing the survey and/or entering the competition. Real World Technology Solutions, or its related companies, will not reimburse any costs associated with entering the competition, regardless of the outcome of any individual entry.
- The prize shall be shipped by TNT Express Couriers at Real World Technology Solutions expense. Delivery of the prize will require a signature and photo identification.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where we reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- We will notify the winner of the prize draw by email and by publicly posting their name on our blog at blog.rwts.com.au by Close of Business on Monday 30th July 2018. If we have been unable to make contact with the winner by phone and/or email within 21 days, we may redraw the competition and select a new winner.
- This promotion is conducted under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/25374